Sunday, October 10, 2010

Aura Photos - No Explanation

Hellow Sir


The pictures i had sent you were taken in malasiya at around 6 a,m.It was the last day of our trip and we were ready to check out..To capture the last moments of our vacation my sister clicked some photos with her sony digital camera.In the first picture when i saw white light around me though i guessed something extraodinary has happened but my sister thought camera angle is wrong or finger print or some camera problem .We laughed at it as she cleant the lens and again took pictures. White light kept on increasing in in 2 consecutive pics and surprisingly disappeared in 3rd one.when i showed it to other reiki channels in my famiy everybody was amazed. Reason is unknown and experience is unbelievable.I consider it as God BLESSING and an indication to remain connected with reiki always.May reiki flow through me all my life. I thank reiki for being ther in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment